We Americans love our coffee. More than half of us drink it every day. But we also love our tea, chai and steamers.
Picture your Espresso Volare beverage-catered event. This is our standard excellent fare:
Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha, Brevé
- Brewed with smooth, rich coffee supplied by Longbottom, a locally owned and operated company
- Iced? No problem!
- Hot? No problem!
- Decaf? No problem!
Black, green, herbal and spiced
- Black choices: Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Orange Spice and more...
- Green choices: OM, Envy, Green Ginger and more...
- Herbal choices: Raspberry, Mint, Lemon Ginger, and more...
Get ready for Sattwa - premium chai concentrate, brewed for 10 years in the traditional way with real spices and tea leaves...all organic.
Milk with yummy flavorings
- Chocolate: Of course!
- Vanilla: Rich, not bland thanks to Torani's authentic Italian syrup
- Ten more flavors: French vanilla, caramel, hazelnut, almond, almond rocha, cinnamon, white chocolate, raspberry, Irish Creme, and mint. Plus four choices that are sugar-free.
Taste buds have wings; spread them and try these
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla powder
- Sugar in the raw
- Sweet 'n Low
There's more if you want it
- Dairy: Darigold or Sunshine, fresh and local, nonfat, 1%, 2%, whole or half & half
- Non-dairy: Organic Silk Soy milk
- Whipped Cream: it's the real thing, individually crafted with just a touch of flavor
A word about our equipment
- Assorted pastries
- Fresh fruit
- Italian sodas
- Juice (get your vitamin C)
- Hot Spiced Cider
- Italian manufactured espresso machines and grinders
- Commercial quality
- Glossy black for elegant presentation